Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paris hilton video. Googled.

Paris hilton video. Cool pics:

paris hilton videoparis hilton videoparis hilton videoparis hilton videoparis hilton video
What happens if I forget a cat to eat for a week? Last week my neighbor Jeanie asked me if I want to take care rumbles Mr Bo, she ugly *** Persian cat, while they are in Jamaica, that they might sex with black guys only because it is hard and the white guys dont care dass really have in any case I think it was wrong for them to ask me. Above all, she lives on the second floor of our house, when Im here at 4th It's not like she is right next door or anything. And then her cat take a pill every day. I didn't know this, but give the thing, a pill, I have to open his mouth and try to throw them in. .. and the cat has this sharp fang teeth. Anyway, I went into the first few days and fed him but do not get to meet him is pill. I have tried with them on a napkin, and put some peanut butter on, but he still does not care for it. And then the next day was Thursday and I forgot to go down there was kind of a on The Amazing Race, and then our microwave is broke. So on Friday I had to go, but Bill Potter referred to the OH MY GOD so sexy. I mean, I think he somehow looks like the guy who said Lindsey Lohan had fire in his step that Paris Hilton TMZ video. He's great. So I went with Bill and he took me for pasta and scallops! and then the room. Oh my God! I've wasted on mint schnapps. I dont think we had sex, but there was heavy petting. But I had. In any case, I do not have at home until Sunday, and now Ive been too scared to go down there because, if they would die, and I see that I get sick. I am so sick when I see dead stuff sometimes I even vomit. My friend Kim lives next to Jeanie said the cat cry real loud like a growl, and that has frightened me, and his teeth are sharp. I really can not trust Kim though. She is wearing a pillow under her stretch pants and one can formally outlines. She was not even sent home from work. Do you know how long the cat will live? Jeanie gets tomorrow night. I do not know what to do. I also think I misplaced the key to her apartment. Help. Oh, and it is a very ugly lady here who is Mcally she walks around at home all alone without a man on Friday night in the Bird Room trolling. Poor thing.
Click to download s-e-x-t-a-p-e...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment